North Huron Schools

Student Resources

Official transcripts for students that graduated in 2015 or after should be requested using the “Michigan eTranscript” option on the front page of the website.  Any other requests can be made by completing the attached form.  Please allow up to one week for the transcript request to be completed.  Please note, we do not keep copies of High School Diplomas on file — only transcripts