North Huron Schools
Beliefs, Mission & Vision Statements
The North Huron education team believes in essential core values that drive the planning and operation of the organization:
- District assets will reflect in expenditures and personnel the commitment to student achievement.
- Instructional staff will maintain a high level of expertise and training in the art and science of teaching.
- All staff will treat students with integrity and fairness.
- The school improvement process will be the center of the educational platform where lessons will reflect school improvement goals and
- Teacher evaluation will be integrated into the school improvement process.
- Parents and the school community will have venues to be part of the planning, implementation and evaluation of the functions of the school district.
- Parents will have the opportunity to be part of their child’s learning on a daily basis in person or electronically.
The mission of the North Huron School is to establish a learning community that expects every student to achieve at the highest level of academic skills that they can achieve. The leadership and instructional stall will provide learning opportunities that are multi-sensory and meet the needs of the individual learner. The curriculum will be one of discovery and rigor that promotes invention and solution in order for all students to be prepared, produce and excel in all core content areas.
It is the vision of North Huron School to provide an educational arena that accepts every student as an individual, provides instruction based on the students learning style and creates a culture of high academic focus and ingenuity.
The board, administrators and all employees accept the brevity that student achievement is the primary function of the organization and will implement a continuous quality improvement model ensuring adaptation of culture and societal needs.